Monday, June 16, 2008

Uh oh, looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays...

I never quite fully woke up today. I've been puffy-eyed and slow all day. Also, I live on the f-ing surface of the sun.
But enough of the negativity. I think I need to turn over a new leaf. Despite having a lot of good times here, I've kind of been in a funk since I've lived in AZ. 

I got a really good idea from Heather over at TALKINGWITHMYSELF24 [really cool blog, from MPLS nonetheless]. She's decided to write about at least one thing every day that makes/made her happy or something to be grateful for. I think I've been so down and focusing on the negatives so much, that I tend to forget I've got it pretty good.

Without further ado, here are a few things for today:

Wyatt almost knocked a drink over on my laptop & simultaneously knocked the laptop off the table... but he didn't. All is good. For this I am VERY grateful.

My mom is awesome and used her first full day of summer vacation (she's a teacher) to schedule bridal appts. for me since I couldn't do it at work.

My toenail polish is staying on remarkably well.

My yellow daisies that I got on Saturday are still alive and kickin! :)

That's all for now. Thanks for listening. Or I guess, reading.

No comments: