Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Only one week til I get to go home for 5 days! I'm seriously excited. I also really can't wait to get off the surface of the freaking sun for a few days. Today a colleague and I went to get lunch and in the five minutes we were in the car we were both drenched in sweat. Really, really gross. People don't get it either... they're like, "well, at least it's a dry heat..." yeah, so is your oven. Go put your head in there for awhile and see if it's comfortable.

Enough of the weather rants. Here are a few happy thoughts:

Got a great shout out & comments (yay) from Heather at TALKINGWITHMYSELF24. Thanks!

Just finished watching Jim Gaffigan stand-up on Comedy Central. Freaking hilarious.

My InStyle came today and led me to some cheap aviators (which I've been looking for since Wyatt bent up my last sunglasses) at Shop Suey Boutique.

No comments: