Sunday, June 15, 2008

Introducing...



my puppy! I thought I'd take this opportunity (while I procrastinate cleaning my apt.) to introduce you to my little buddy, my puppy, Wyatt.  The first pics are from the day we brought him home (he was about 8 wks old), and the second set of pics are actually from last fall. (NOTE: I haven't been able to upload new pics for awhile because good ol' Wy decided to eat my camera cord).

He's a wild man, a gunslinger. Generally though, he's a really good boy. I can't wait for the day we can get him a real house with a big back yard to run his little heart out in. Til then, he loves trips to the puppy park & swimming after soccer balls.

I'll post new pics when I finally buy a memory card reader.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute!
I wish my pup was that small. I have a yellow lab named TJ. I adopted him in April, but he is 5 already. It would have been fun to have a little puppy.