Monday, June 23, 2008

Homeward Bound!

Yay--I'm leaving in the AM for WI!  I'll be there til Sunday to look at some wedding locations (& hopefully pick one)!  I love going home.  I love being able to see my family & friends.  I get really homesick living here in AZ so far away from most of the people I love.

I'm also really excited to take a break from the 110+ degree weather!  80 degrees is gonna feel SO good!

I'll try to post some pics of the locations I'm looking at as I go this week, but I make no guarantees.  It's gonna be pretty hectic, and I'm not sure how much spare time I'm gonna have between appts. in the day and going out w/ friends at night.  Til then, adios!

PS:  I really hate flying.  I used to love it, but now I just get super nervous every time.  So please, send me some good vibes for a nice, uneventful, smooth flight.  Thanks!

No comments: